“A REGTECH & BPO platform specialised and
innovating on the financial services sector
We provide REGTECH & Business Process Outsourcing services for “Front to back” processes, including IT processes Management.
Your choose the perimeter of processes to be managed.
Our banking platform allows us to bring to our clients a unique expertise mixing externalisation of regulatory reporting processes (COREP, FINREP, EBA), accounting processes and front to back processes. Thanks to our expertise in “Operational excellence” we can help you from the definition of the outsourcing strategy to the implementation of changes in the operating model.
As independent actors and with our expertise of the financial services sector, we can help you by offering different solutions creating long term value.
In the context of increasing regulatory and cost related challenges our outsourcing platform allows financial institutions to focus on their main mission: management of client relationship and creation of services/products for their clients.
A FLEXIBLE SCOPE, “A LA CARTE”
Our experienced consultants will help you define the best scope taylored to your needs and at the best prices.
- Externalisation of regulatory processes : we perform for you the EBA reporting, FINREP, COREP in 4 geographic zones (France, Luxembourg, Bruxelles, Spain and soon the United Kingdom).
- Externalisation of accounting processes : we manage for you the supplier’s invoices process, accounting management and reporting.
- Externalisation of front to back processes : with our partners we help you evolve towards an open architecture with multiple custodians.
OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE FOR MORE THAN 60 CLIENTS
Our expertise in outsourcing architecture definition or redesign of operating model allows us to bring value on the following topics:
- We redesign the target operating model based on nrw guidelines (outsourcing)
- We put in place a continuing improvement approach that results in improving efficiency and agility of the processes.
- Lastly we define, together with your teams, the set-up of the new model for service as well as the IT tools for monitoring: you don’t lose control over your processes.
RISK MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE : GET EFFICIENT MONITORING TOOLS
We have a very strong expertise in risk management and regulatory reporting. In an area that is constantly changing we monitor for you the evolution of the reporting platform and risk management to offer you:
- A trusted partner for implementation all changes regarding regulatory rerporting, from interpretation of the regulatory texts to the IT set-up.
- An efficient watch of regulatory changes to come.
- Sophisticated but mutualised tools for risk and regulatory ratios monitoring.
INNOVATION & BANKING SOFTWARE : GET A NEW GENERATION PLATFORM
Technology and innovation have always been at the heart of our strategy. The current development in Fintech have strengthened our conviction of the importance of technology. Our platform helps you with:
- A disruptive approach aiming to create comparative advantages using the leverage of technology.
- A cutting hedge TIER IV datacentre.
- Flexible and up to date tools for front office operations (PMS, CRM) at a time when core banking systems are getting old
Our studies center and our experienced consultants follow these 4 sectors:
• Private Banking & Wealth management
• Asset Management
• Asset Servicing
• Capital Markets & Investment banking
Focusing on sectorial business intelligence allows us to offer to our clients strategies and value creating solutions.
In the last 12 years, our convictions allowed us to get a track record often announcing future trends:
- In 2004, we were offering the structuration of “securities lending” in order to maximise revenues of Assets servicers/Assets Managers in Luxembourg
- In 2007, our studies showed the coming changes in the Private Banking and Wealth management and the scissor effect affecting the sector players.
- In 2009, we anticipated new strategic models for private banking and the changes on the offshore/onshore model.
- We also forecasted the breakdown of the value chain in Private Banking and the emergence of family offices.
- For some years now we have been investing in the Fintech trend thanks to our Opexia incubator.